You can use Uninet icolor to:
- Right side reading applications with white underprint
- Heat transfer printing with white overprint
- Optional fluorescent printing
- Regular CMYK prints without white
- Optional dye-sublimation transfer printing
What is so unique about the Uninet IColor?
- The capability to print as an underprint and an overprint in the same machine, using the IColor software
- The unique blend of toner is double that of any other brand, offering you the solid background and brightest whites to bring out the vibrancy of your colors.
- The black cartridge is included with the printer, enabling you to switch to CMYK mode to print items such as brochures and menus when white is not required. Optional fluorescent, dye-sublimation, security and clear toner cartridge kits.
- Reduced cost and most flexible machine available
- No maintenance related to the ink-based machine is needed. The IColor is a toner-based system
- Huge array of media available for almost any project
- Swap back and forth easily between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the necessity to purchase separate machines to complete each function.
Improve Your Apparel Decorating Business
Expand your business prospects and tap into a vast range of market segments by generating personalized accessories, garments, etc. Produce graphics with color and white for virtually applied to any dark-colored textile or substrate. The printed image will result in bright, soft colors, and the garment can be washed over and over without the important wear of the transfer.
The IColor offers money-making fabric transfer production without the ongoing maintenance related to direct-to-garment or silk screening systems. Getting started with dye-sublimation is now simpler and more affordable than ever. There is no need to select between dye-sublimation and transfer printing– the IColor does both! Create ceramic mugs, garments, cell phone covers, coasters, and other wearables. Easily swap back and forth amid regular toner and the dye-sublimation toner, eliminating the necessity to buy separate machines to achieve each function.
Post a Comment