The IColor 650 is the nearest and most versatile A3 portable tabloid transfer printer with white underprint and overprint capabilities available. The IColor 650 toner-based digital transfer printer gives a professional-like performance with double resolution at 1200 DPI. The printer can transfer onto natural or synthetic fabrics, dark or light fabrics, leather, T-shirts or sweatshirts, aprons, corporate logo shirts, mouse pads, mugs, banners, wood, tile, metal jackets, etc. It has more features, speed, versatility, and savings, but less printing costs and hazel with free maintenance.
The model is very sharp and can tackle anything with one printer.
- White overprint for apparel and textile applications.
- White underprint for non-transfer applications.
- Dye sublimation applications.
- Fluorescent colors.
- Regular CMYK transfers.
- 11” x 17” printing.
- Speed things up four times than other competing models.
- Silver and gold color printing capabilities.
The IColor 650 comes packed with white toner and a higher yield cartridge, optimizing all functions to unprecedented levels while delivering up to 10,000 pages and 2.5 higher print yields than other competitions. It has reduced print costs per page and significant savings. It is the latest toner-based digital transfer printer designed. It also includes heat transfer with an optional upgrade to sublimation toners.
Perks of IColor 650-
- The software includes 50% less white toner usage.
- It has the capability of A3 and tabloid-sized professional-quality image printing.
- It is on-demand for wide-format printing of mid to short-run transfer production of hard surfaces, garments, marketing customization, merchandising, materials, etc.
- It can digitally transfer onto virtually any light or dark-colored textiles and apparel. The software includes hard surface materials such as glass, ceramic, wood, acrylic, metal, leather, magnetic sheeting, etc.
- It offers hassle-free maintenance compared with ink-based printers.
- The IColor 650 comes standard with five toner cartridges for full-colored and white printing.
- It eliminates the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- It has a built-in duplexing capability for non-transfer-related printing.
- It includes two print test pages for CMYW and CMYK printing incorporated into the printer’s hardware for enhanced user experience.
- It is capable of Wi-Fi, AirPrint, NFC, and Wi-Fi direct.
- It has the option to upgrade to the exclusive IColor Smart CUT RIP Enhancement Software that allows the user to print oversize images greater than tabloid and A3.
The system includes white overprint, underprint functionality, image manipulation, color changes, cost estimation, and rasterization on the fly. Some recommended accessories are heat-press, transfer paper, lint roller, heat gloves, heat tape, and blowout paper.
Also Read: Everything You Need to Know About iColor 600