The Icolor printer is the best choice for new users as it offers the easiest out-of-the-box experience for users who are new to transfer printing. IColor digital transfer media printers contain all the features that can help grow your business. All icolor printers are a unique and low-cost digital solution for them. It is a short and high-volume transfer market. It can help create exceptional textiles such as sweatshirts, T-shirts, aprons, gifts, and awards on hard surfaces such as acrylic, ceramic, metal, and wood. These printers are a more economical choice in the long run as it saves money in several ways. The toner cartridges of these printers are housed in an all-in-one cartridge where the white cottages yield 7000 pages. In addition to this, the lifespan of the transfer belt and Fuser is much longer than compared to others.
Features of IColor printers-
The IColor printers are for white media transfers and traditional laser films. It has a “white underprint” function that allows printing brochures, Flyers, full-color labels, and other materials on dark or clear media with a white underprint. For example, in the case of printing a colorful design on clear labels, black card stock, or even clear window cling material, the white underprint provides the white background for vibrant colors that show up beautiful. The variety of options makes it more versatile, and you can even add wireless printing or get specialty toners (such as sublimation, fluorescent, security, or clear) for it.
- It is low in cost, toner-based, and has a heat transfer solution for full color plus white printing.
- The production level of printing speeds is up to 45 pages per minute.
- Astounding Toner yields 35,000 pages CMY whereas 25,000 pages W.(rated at 5% coverage.)
- Printing costs are at least 50% lower than other competing models.
- Icolor’s unique white printing technology is to produce white text and graphics for dark-colored substrates and fabrics. Color white toner is the brightest, whitest, and most opaque toner available.
- It has an amazing 1200 X 1200 DPI resolution with the color gamut delivering up to 50% more colors than competing printer models.
- It can produce dark blacks due to its wider color gamut.
- It has an optional rolling cart for the floor-standing model.
- It doesn’t require any maintenance work, no clogging, and no daily printhead cleaning.
- It allows for white overprint and spot print functionality in one pass and allows for the proper transfer of halftones.
Also Read: Understanding the various benefits and advantages of Uninet icolor
Post a Comment